What is hidden behind this mysterious name? Well, UV printing – usually associated with digital printing – took the offset printing market by storm, and the technology used in the large-format machines allowed for significant reduction of printing costs on custom materials such as film, self-adhesive paper or plastic.
If you opt for creative solutions in the presentation of your company offer, appreciate high quality of overprints, search for solutions more interesting than a common flyer or poster, then UV printing is just what you need.
UV Printing – the process of printing and material preparation
Ryobi RMGT920ST machine is used for UV printing
Machines manufactured by this producer are characterized by high quality of printed materials, as well as a revolutionary printing technique. Owing to the UV lamps the printed material is immediately ready for further processing.
Materials the UV printing is used on:
UV printing enables printing on numerous flat materials such as PVC, cardboard or plexiglass; it is also used in large format printing such as films, banners, grids
Posters/flyers on electrostatic film – easy to transport,
Stickers on film,
Printing on cardboards up to 0.5 mm of thickness.
Send us your contact details and we will help you choose the best option.
When should you opt for UV printing and when for other types of printing?
- you are planning to print on materials other than paper
- when you want to print a lot of copies
- if you would like to use additional colours, e.g. Pantone colours, gold or silver
- if formats of the printed materials are larger than A3+
- when you are planning to print on materials weighing 270 g/m2 or more
- when you need to print immediately
- when you want to customize your print
- when printing publications such as catalogues or brochures, you want to have freedom in choosing the amount of pages – you are not limited in terms of the sheet size
- You are planning a small edition and are concerned about a low cost (it is possible to print even one copy)
- printed materials have small formats (the number of copies is also significant)
What does the process of UV printing look like?
- Send us the material for printing in an electronic form
- Would you like to check the print quality? We can prepare one copy for you.
- Printout (you can personally observe the printing process).
- Bindery, including upgrading and packaging (optional).
- The material can be sent to the indicated address or can be collected in person.
Additional options available in UV printing.
– a graphic element such as a photo,
– personal information,
– an individual number
– selective or comprehensive coating
with UV lacquer,
– laminating with matte and gloss film,
– punch die-cutting,
– shipping with the sender’s data hidden.