If you print small editions or you want to customize them
Then digital printing may be the best choice.In the case of digital printing it is possible to print even one copy. Therefore we can handle also small orders or, before printing the full batch, we can immediately print a proof. In addition, each digitally printed material can have individual variables such as: first and last name, personalized graphics, etc.In the case of publication printing, we also have freedom in terms of the number of pages. We are not limited in the signature size and we can add individual pages to the project.Digital printing also provides great opportunities in terms of upgrading, packaging and shipment of the completed material.
Digital Printing – process of printing and material preparation
Digital printing process consists in the exposition of a roller with a photoconductive layer. In places where the image is to appear, a toner – which is later transferred to the paper – is attached.
– Konica Minolta C1085
– Konica Minolta C1060
– Konica Minolta C6000
Machines manufactured by this producer are characterized by high performance and precision. A wide range of printing possibilities on material up to 350 g/m2 in combination with a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi ensures the best quality of printing.
What can you print in a digital printing house?
Digital printing is dedicated to printing on paper up to 270 g/m2 and formats up to A3+.
This technique is used for the following orders:
– Printing of flyers (most often selected number of copies – from 1 to 10 000) the most common formats: A7, A6, A5, A4, A3
– Printing of catalogues (most often selected number of copies – from 1 to 400) the most common formats: A5, A4, B5
– Printing of posters (most often selected number of copies – from 1 to 300) the most common formats: A3, A2, A1
– Printing of business cards (most often selected number of copies – from 1 to 5000) the most common formats: 90×50 and 85×55
– Printing of stitched brochures (most often selected number of copies – from 1 to 500) the most common formats: 200×200, A5, A4, B5
– Printing of books (most often selected number of copies – from 1 to 300) the most common formats: A5, B5, A4
Send us your contact details and we will help you choose the best option.
When should you opt for digital printing and when for other types of printing?
- when you need to print immediately
- when you want to customize your print
- You are planning a small edition and are concerned about a low cost (it is possible to print even one copy)
- printed materials have small formats (the number of copies is also significant)
- when printing publications such as catalogues or brochures, you want to have freedom in choosing the amount of pages – you are not limited in terms of the sheet size
- when you want to print a lot of copies
- if you would like to use additional colours, e.g. Pantone colours, gold or silver
- if formats of the printed materials are larger than A3+
- when you are planning to print on materials weighing 270 g/m2 or more
- you are planning to print on materials other than paper
What does the process of digital printing look like?
- Send us the material for printing in an electronic form.
- Would you like to check the print quality? We can prepare one copy for you.
- Printout (you can personally observe the printing process).
- Bindery, including upgrading and packaging (optional).
- The material can be sent to the indicated address or can be collected in person.
Additional options available in digital printing.
– personal information,
– an individual number
with UV lacquer,
– laminating with matte and gloss film,
– punch die-cutting,
– shipping with the sender’s data hidden.